Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's a New Year

Yes, I realize that we are already 49 days into 2009, but I was really inspired by Hayley's New Year's Resolutions that I wanted to take the time to post mine. Like Hayley, I consider them to be goals instead of resolutions, so here goes!

2009 Goals


  • Closer to God

  • More Consistent in Bible study & prayer
  • Read 15 books
  • No soft drinks
  • Healthy pregnancy (oh, by the way, did I mention that I'm pregnant?)
  • Get fit post-pregnancy

  • Run in 3 5Ks (post pregnancy)

  • Watch less TV

So far I've done better in all areas except the post pregnancy goals (of course) & watching less TV. I'm really going to focus on cutting out TV because it will free up time to accomplish the other goals. Maybe I should also make a goal about posting to my blog more regularly...




Speaking of pregnancy... I found out on December 1st and we didn't tell anyone, except close family, until after the first doctor's appointment. We are so excited! My due date is August 8, 2009. Next Wednesday will be my 3rd doctor's appointment and I am also scheduled for a sonogram. I will be almost 17 weeks so Paul & I are hoping that we will find out the gender of our child then. Exciting times!







1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hey Anna! I miss you guys a ton. I hope that everything is going great. You have really inspired me with your 5K runs. It's a goal of mine(I didn't put it on the blog because I guess I didn't want to be THAT accountable lol). Could you give me some tips on how to train for one? Love ya, Hayley