
Yesterday, September 18th, was our 4th year wedding anniversary!!! I can honestly say that I know that God made Paul & I for each other. Paul is the most wonderful husband & father. I can't imagine traveling along life's journey with anyone else but him! The picture above is one of my favorite wedding pictures. It's so fun to think back about the magic of that day! It was a dream wedding to my dream guy! *Sigh!* And I'm even more in love with him today than 4 years ago!
Happy Anniversary, Paul! Thank you for a wonderful 4 years of marriage and over 7 years together! I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you both. WOW! It sure doesn't seem like 4 years have gone by. I can still remember how I felt when I heard that part of the cake had hit the floor overnight! (I am sure that we had God on our side that day.) Congratulations again. I love you all! Tammy K
Post a Comment