I'm back from the business conference in Las Vegas! I really had a great time! The meetings were very informative and interesting. We even had some free time to go down to "the Strip" one evening and check out Vegas up close! We stayed at the Red Rock Casino, Resort, & Spa. It was a very impressive place. It was about 25 minutes (or a $53 cab ride) away from the airport and the hustle and bustle of "the Strip", so it was very peaceful. On our evening out, we visited the Belliago and ate dinner at Bradley Ogden's in Caesar's Palace. And let me tell you... all the food was spectacular! All in all, I had a great trip, but I'm really glad to be back to "Sweet Home Alabama!" I took a ton of pictures and I thought I'd share a few with you.
One of the things that I really wanted to see was the water/lights/music show of the Fountains at the Belliago. I was so glad that we were able to check it out! It was amazing! The show is free, so if you are ever in Las Vegas, be sure to put it on your list of things to do!
The ceiling of the lobby inside the Bellagio! So beautiful! All of those flowers are handblown glass by some famous artist (who obviously isn't famous enough for me to know the name of! LOL!) and it is supposed to be valued at several millions of dollars!This place is crowded all the time! You wouldn't believe how many people there were everywhere! The lights were so amazing!
Paris Las Vegas Lights of the Flamingo
Downtown Vegas
Las Vegas Desert Scenery outside our hotel

Crop circles??? I took this picture from the plane on the way back home and thought it was really interesting. I'm not sure what state we were over at the time, but I do know that we were out of the desert!

An amazing mosiac mural on the wall of the lobby at Caesar's Palace
Marie & me
No comments:
Post a Comment