Hello! This is my first blog post, so let me introduce myself. My name is Anna. I live in Alabama with my wonderful husband, Paul, of 4 years (next month!) and my adorable son, Logan (10 1/2 months old). I am a Christian and I am learning more everyday what it means to walk with Christ. As I stated in the "About Me" portion of the blog, I have created this blog to share things in my life with family and friends. I especially wanted to do this for my sister, Kayla, (who is living out of the country for an extended period of time) so she can still feel connected to what's going on with the family back at home! I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
3 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad you got a blog! I hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day! I love you! :)
Hey Anna! I'm so excited to welcome you to the blogging family!
So, you were pretty serious when you titled your blog "A Day in my life..." You really meant you were only gonna write one! lol jk Just wish I could hear about what's going on in your life. :)
Post a Comment