Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lucky Number 7


On Friday, September 19th, Logan cut his 7th tooth! He has had 4 on top and the 2 middle bottom ones. Number 7 is on bottom to the left. I can't believe how quickly he has gotten all those teeth! He got his first tooth at 4 months and he has gotten one a month ever since! We are beginning to plan his 1st birthday party now. So many people told me that this year would go by quickly, but I wasn't prepared for this to be the quickiest year of my life! ;)



Logan sporting Daddy's hat on game day!

I think he's trying to figure out the best way to get the camera out of my hands, but he looks adorable! LOL!

Sweet little cheeks!


It is very difficult to get a picture of an 11 month old's teeth! LOL!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Logan is the CUTEST ever!!!!!

Love your blog!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting these pictures up!! He's getting so big! I think it's hilarious that his mouth looks entirely different in each of these pictures LOL He's such a cutey, I miss him!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe it has been 4 years since you guys got married and now you have a little one. I am so excited for you guys. How are you?

Ashley Jones (Kayla's friend from Lee)

Anonymous said...

Now that's a very cute boy!!
I love You all!
Mom